Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction
The groundbreaking ceremony for the Vientiane station of the China-Laos Railway was held on Friday in the northern outskirts of the Lao capital. At the ceremony, a large number of Hongyan dump trucks were placed in order in preparation for use of China-Laos Railway construction .
According to the information, Vientiane will be the main passenger station of the Laos-China railway covering a 150-hectare site. The station will link to the freight station at Thanalaeng and other rail lines in the future. The Laos-China railway project will be the part of the regional rail link connecting China’s Kunming to Singapore via Laos, Thailand and Malaysia.
As early as 1998, hongyan’s first overseas 4S store had been opened in Lao. Ever since then, Hongyan had been participating in the construction of Trans-Asian Railway, Kunming - Bangkok Road, Mekong Hydropower and other projects by providing high quality trucks and services. This time, Hongyan agains magnified its strengths by serving as a main participator in the construction of China-Laos Railway Construction.
Overall SAIC Hongyan has achieved significant results in the South-east Asian market this year. In the vietnam market, 50 Hongyan tractors had just beed handed over to its customer followed by the delivery of 290 Hongyan military vehicles to Cambodian government. And 50 more Hongyan dump trucks are about to be delivered soon.
Actually, SAIC Hongyan engineering vehicles are not only favored in Southeast Asia, but also in other parts of the world including Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East, South America and Africa.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo 2020-07-03
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam 2020-06-15
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia 2020-05-25
- SAIC Hongyan Opens 4S Stores in Laos 2018-11-27
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- ZX Auto First Choice of the Laos 2009-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1