Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
The groundbreaking ceremony for the factory of Knorr-Bremse Dongfeng Electronic & Technology (DETC) Commercial Vehicle Braking Technology Co.,Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Knorr-Bremse DETC)was held on August 18 with the participation of the vice chairman of the CPPCC of Hubei Province, secretary of Shiyan municipal party committee.
Knorr-Bremse DETC is a joint venture set up between Knorr-Bremse, the world’s leading manufacturer of air braking systems and system supplier for commercial vehicles, and Dongfeng, China’s leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in 2014. The company specializes in the designing, production, sales and after-market service of automobile braking system for commercial vehicle.
As the completion of its deployment in braking, autonomous driving, intelligence and the launch of its new factory, Knorr-Bremse DETC will keep a good momentum of steady growth in future.
The new factory is located in Shiyan, Hubei province with an occupied floor area of 75 mu (roughly 50,000 square meters). The factory is expected to cost around ¥300 million and will have the capacity to generate an annual output value of ¥1.2 billion and tax of ¥56.7 million once work is completed in February, 2021.
The new factory will be dedicated to manufacturing transmission system, air supply system, vehicle control system, wheel end system and steering system initially, and go on expanding further into an intelligent factory with R&D, manufacturing and applications of advanced driver assistance systems for commercial vehicles.
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April 2020-05-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1