Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
In the first sixe months, Foton Motor posted record sales in overseas market as the world has achieved staged success for combating the coronovirus epidemic.
1. Colombia: Foton’s overall market share in Colombia has jumped 31% in H1, 2020 compared to the same period last year. Specifically, Foton’s mini truck (TM 1.5L) took over a market share of over 57 percent. Medium-and-heavy-duty truck sales rose by 203 percent year-on-year. Aumark S+E, a new product in Light-duty truck segment, has saw a year-on-year sales growth of 378 percent during January to June period.
2. Peru: For the first half of 2020, Foton ranked first in the list of Chinese brand trucks in Peru and experienced a sharp growth of 39 percent year-on-year in sales. Also, Foton’s market share indicates an increase from 7.5% in 2019 to 12% this year. In June alone, it sold 54 trucks, up by 127 percent from the the previous year.
3. Ecuador: According to Foton, the total number of light trucks sold in June were 16 units with an increase of 433 percent month-on-month and its market share increased by 0.5 percent to 3.4 percent. Also, data showed that its passenger car sales rose by 180 percent month on month in June with 28 units sold.
4. Guatemala: In the first half of 2020, some 252 units of Foton trucks were sold in Guatemala, representing a 24.75 percent year-on-year increase. Among them, sales of light trucks reached 195 units with a year-on-year growth of 37.32 percent. with a sudden jump in sales, Foton’s light trucks ranked the first place in local Chinese truck brands.
West Asia, North Africa, Southeast Asia
1. Oman Qatar and Kuwait
During the first half of 2020, Foton saw a YoY sales growth of 51 percent to 209 units in Oman Qatar and Kuwait markets. As of June, they have completed 150% of the annual aim and ranked first in export.
2. Saudi Arabia
During the first half year, Foton managed to explore two major customers including ESNAD, the only logistics express company invested by China in Saudi Arabia, and Aramex, the largest logistics company in Middle East.
With an expanded export market share of 40.2 percent, Foton’s light truck sales saw a YoY sales growth of 363% to 46 units in Ghana in H1, 2020.
With Foton View van, AUMARK S and TUNLAND AMT entering in Jordan, 10 units were first sold in local market during the first half of this year.
After gaining the trust of customer, Foton managed to deliver 8 units of AUMAN EST-M trucks to BEST VN.
Light truck and mini truck sales totalled 120 in Bangladesh with an increase of 252.9 percent.
Commonwealth of Independent States
1. Turkey: In the Turkey market, Foton sold 104 vehicles throughout the first half of 2020 with a year-on-year growth of 18 percent. In June alone, it sold 13 light trucks with a year-on-year increase of 15 percent. Its light truck sales was in the third place among all brands.
2. Uzbekistan: With the introduction of heavy-and-mini trucks in Uzbekistan, Foton delivered 15 units of TOANO negative ambulance trucks in Uzbekistan in the first half of 2020.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1