China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
In July, China reported a 90 percent increase in heavy truck sales at 144,000 units. Between January and July of 2020, the industry sold 960,200 heavy-duty trucks in China, a 31 percent increase, as compared to the sales during the same period in 2019.
Let’s take a look at the the top five heavy-duty truck makers on the sales list.
In July alone, FAW Jiefang took the first place with a market share of 27.6 percent to reach 35,300 units, a 92 percent increase. Between January and July of 2020, around 264,900 heavy trucks were sold with an increase of 38 percent.
Dongfeng ranked second position with a 18.7 percent share of the domestic heavy truck market to reach 28,500 units, a 75% year over year increase in July. Between January to July, Dongfeng saw its total sales up 25% year on year to 179,300 units.
SINOTRUK came at a third position with 24,000 units sold and reported a jump of 97% YoY. During the first seven months, It sold a record 144,700 heavy trucks in the first seven months of 2020 with a market share of 15.1 percent, up 25 percent year-on-year.
SHACMAN came at a fourth position to reach 20,000 units with an increase of 92 percent. During the first seven months, it sold a total of 130,600 units heavy trucks and surpassed 13.6 percent market share with year-over-year growth of 19% in the period.
During the first seven months of 2020, Foton remained at the fifth position to reach 92,965 units sales and 9.7 percent market share and 81 percent year-over-year growth, the largest growth rate among the top ten truck makers. In July, around 15,100 heavy trucks were sold, up 179 percent year-on-year.
The top five heavy truck makers accounted for 85.4 percent of the total market share, up 2.7 percent compared to the 82.7 percent in the period 2019.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year 2020-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1