Foton Auman EST 400 Available for Test Drives in Thailand
Sinotruk Attends Bolivia Santa Cruz International Trade Fair
FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 November 2017 First held in 2012, China Commercial Vehicles Show has been crowned as the only domestic national commercial vehicles show as well as the largest commercial vehicles show...[more]
2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. Dongfeng has already announced that it will bring seven popular vehicles on display, including Dongfeng KC Flagship 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 truck, Dongfeng KC 6×2 truck, Dongfeng KC 8×4 construction truck, Dongfeng KC 6×4 Muck Truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 truck, Dongfeng KR 4×2 Dumper....[more]
China Commercal Vehicle Show 2017
The China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 (hereinafter CCVS) will be held in Wuhan International Expo Center at 4-7 ...
Auto Shanghai 2017 Grandly Kicks Off
The 17th International Automobile Industry Exhibition(The Auto Shanghai 2017) has been kicked off on April 21, 201 ...
Overseas recommendation topic of Chenglong Motor
In 1954, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co , Ltd was founded In 1969, it began to produce motors In 1981, it joined Dongfeng ...
"Low Carbon" Footprint of China Truck
During "Eleventh Five Year Plan " period, energy saving and emission reducing have been promoted by nation ...
The shining and selling point of these new trucks
In light truck area, Foton Aoling CTX equipped with Cummins ISF(3 8L) engine has represented the latest technology In ...
- From Product-Driven to Value-Driven, JAC Light Truck Entering the 4.0 Era
- Foton and SAIC Target at Selling More Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck
- Foton General Manager Awarded Role Model in China’s Fight Against COVID-19
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov.
- Allison Brings Vehicle Testing into State-of-the-Art Indianapolis Facility
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]